Study Time helps students manage their time spent studying.
- Stressed out with revision, exams, or studies?
- Worried that you’re giving too much attention to some subjects whilst neglecting others?
- Don’t know how much time you’ve spent working?
- Want to visually view your progress and share with others?
Study Time helps with all of this!
It’s super simple:
- Create your project and customise the colour (we always think of Geography as blue…)
- Run the timer whilst you work (if you forget to start the clock then you can add time manually).
- Log the time.
- Review your work with graphs/statistics and plan accordingly.
- If you’re feeling particularly pleased with yourself, you can even share your progress with others!
So if you want to organise your study efforts, plan revision, prepare for exams, use a time tracker for your work, and share your achievements - then give Study Time a try!
"It will really help manage my workload for year-end finals" - Agustin, 21, University of Kent
"It's sometimes hard to keep track of how much work I'm doing, but organising my revision by time and colour is amazing!" - Katy, 15, GCSE student
"I like the name SYLO (Sort Your Life Out) as Study Time does exactly that!" - Harry, 17, A-level student
- Project Entry
- Customisable colour-scheme
- Bar charts
- Pie chart
- Overall statistics
- Share data over message, mail, Facebook, and Twitter
Connect with Study Time:
email@example.com facebook.com/studytimeapp @studytimeapp http://sylostudy.com