Pro Metronome - The best metronome app. Period. Featured in Apple's WWDC 2014 showcase "Apps We Can't Live Without."
Pro Metronome is a powerful tool that helps you master both daily practice and stage performance. It has redefined how more than 4 million people sync to a beat. At the heart of the app lies our extremely precise, studio-quality metronome which we've refined even further with 3.13.
The free version is packed with features. We feature 13 different metronome tones including even a voice option. Running our newest RTP (Real-Time Playback) technology, our metronome clocks an accuracy of ±20μs.
Pro Metronome is all about customization. Change beat tones, accents, and even the dynamics of your rhythm ("f", "mf", "p" and "mute"). The Pro Version unlocks even more features including subdivisions and polyrhythm settings. Create complex patterns with triplets, dotted notes and non-standard time signatures.
The app supports several ways to experience beats. The free version of the app includes sound, but upgrading to Pro enables Visual, Flash, Vibrate and Airplay Modes. Visual and Vibrate Modes are great when you're playing loud instruments or when you need to FEEL the beat. Flash Mode uses the device's camera flash to sync up the entire band easily. You can even use Airplay Mode to beam the metronome to a projector or Apple TV!
Pro Metronome doesn't just help you keep time, it also helps you train. Pro Metronome built the Rhythm Trainer which mutes a selected bar in the beat, allowing your brain to fill in the gap and thus train your innate sense of timing. It's a simple, heavily requested idea not found in any other app to date.
Pro Metronome also supports a host of secondary features: background play mode, in-app volume adjust and even the ability to save song/tempo playlists to share with friends. It's a powerful, elegant and intuitive app - a must for the modern musician.
Pro Metronome Basic Features:
- Intuitive, ad-free interface even in the free version
- Dynamic time signature settings
- 13 different time-keeping styles, including a counting voice
- Dynamic accent settings, including f, mf, p, and mute indicators
- Tap in your own BPM
- Color Mode – see the beats graphically displayed on screen
- Pendulum Mode, for visual feedback
- Power-Saving/Background Modes – works in lock screen, home, or in another app
- In-app volume adjustment
- Extreme precision (±20μs) using RTP (Real Time Playback) technology
- Timer to help you keep track of your session
- Tone generators
- Landscape Mode for increased resolution
- Universal app – supported on iPhone, iPod and iPad
- Audiobus support
- Apple Watch support
Pro Features include:
- Sensory aids: LED/Screen Flash Mode (iPhone 4 and above) and vibration (only available for iPhones)
- Subdivisions including triplets, dotted notes, and many more
- Polyrhythms – stack two rhythm tracks on top of each other
- Programmable playlists – save and load your favorite settings
- Dual Screen Mode using AirPlay (requires iPhone 4s/iPad2 and above)
- Wirelessly playlists sharing
- Rhythm Trainer – helps to develop your steady beats
- Stage Mode – the indispensable companion for performing musicians.
- Practice Mode – allows you to programme automatic tempo change to suit your practice regime.
===About EUMLab=== EUMLab helps unleash your musical talent! With pioneering technology, EUMLab create sleek, beautiful products for both the professional and novice musician alike.
Find out more about us: EUMLab.com Follow us on Twitter/Facebook: @EUMLab Questions? Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org Watch our videos: eum.io/eumvideo