Turn your iPhone into a translation device!
Introducing iTranslate Converse, a revolutionary new speech translation App.
By holding your iPhone upside down you dramatically improve results as well as create a more natural conversation experience. It literally turns your iPhone into the first real translation device.
SIMPLE & EASY Tap & Hold to Speak. Release to Translate. The entire screen becomes your translation button.
SUPERIOR TRANSLATION ACCURACY Works well in noisy environments.
BLAZING FAST Delivers translation results in near real time.
38 LANGUAGES Instantly converse in 38 languages.
LANGUAGE DETECTION Automatic detection between the 2 selected languages for a seamless translation experience.
TRANSCRIPTS View and export full transcripts for every voice conversation.
Learn more about iTranslate Converse at https://www.itranslate.com/converse
SUPPORT Visit https://www.itranslate.com/support/ or contact us at email@example.com
Supported languages & dialects for translation: Arabic (Saudi), Arabic (UAE), Arabic (Egypt), Catalan, Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Cantonese), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (GB), English (Australian), Finnish, French, French (Canada), German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (USA), Spanish (Mexico), Swedish, Thai, Turkish
For a Complete Language overview: https://itranslate.com/languages
Auto Renewable Subscription Terms:
- Choose from 3 subscription options:
- a monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $4.99 USD;
- a 2 monthly subscription (which comes with a 7-day free trial) for $9.99 USD;
- an annual subscription for $39.99 USD. The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
- Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Terms of Service: https://www.itranslate.com/terms-of-service
An internet connection is required to use the app.