Praised by pros and trainers as the most capable and flexible workout planner and tracker.
• The only app that can handle any routine and workout. • Organizes your workouts and helps you reach your goals in strength, muscle size or weight loss. It will empower you with knowledge and revolutionize your workouts. • Featured in The New York Times, Consumer Reports, The Daily.
FEATURES (Everything is included immediately. No additional purchases)
• 280 exercises with animations and step by step instructions. You can add your own exercises. • Text, pictures, animated GIFs and youtube clips can be attached to any exercise. • 54 workout routines. You can add your own routines.
• Flexible tracking system for strength and cardio workouts, circuit training, Tabata or any other workout type. Supports supersets, several workout sessions a day, freeform notes and much more. Workout history is fully editable. • The workout logging screen is optimized for fast data entry. It is extremely feature-rich. You can copy data from the history, add new exercises, images and videos, start timers - all within this screen. • Bodyweight and assisted-weight exercises automatically account for your body weight.
• GymGoal calculates your One Rep Max for every exercise. • Workout history by muscle shows muscles that you neglect. • Weekly and rotating schedules support up to 4 workout sessions a day.
• Body measurements tracking plus additional custom trackers. • The best in class Body Fat tracking module includes a calculator, several skinfolds (calipers) methods, direct entry. Tracks every method and individual skin folds, explains results. • One-rep Max, BMI, BMR, TDEE, Target Heart Rate calculators and progress tracking.
• Apple Watch support. • Automatic two-way syncing of BMI, BMR, Body Fat, weight and height with Apple Health. Export of burned calories to Apple Health. • Two-way syncing with RunKeeper and MapMyFitness - both cardio and strength workouts. • Heart rate tracking with Apple Watch or any Bluetooth 4 device.
• You don't need an Internet connection - everything is stored on your device. • Ability to back up your data to the server (free), or to email it. You can copy your data between iPhones and other supported devices. • Workout logs, measurements, routines and the schedule can be emailed for review and printing. Workout logs can be opened in Excel. • 50 user accounts.
YOU CAN DEPEND ON GYMGOAL
• GymGoal is in AppStore since 2008. It is used by over a million people, from beginners to pro athletes and trainers, and even in schools. • Many people have 9 years of detailed workout history in GymGoal. Years of history do not slow GymGoal down. • Updates will not lose your routines, schedule or workout history. Even if your iPhone breaks, you will be able to restore your data from the server backup.