**** FaceTime/Call/text/email your favorites contacts, with buttons showing their photo.
- See all your favorite contacts faces,
- FaceTime/Call/text/email them with a single touch.
- For FaceTime, you can select Video or Audio only call.
- Apple Watch complication to call your favorite contact with a tap directly from the watch face (clock).
HOW IT WORKS:
- Click the "+" button and select a contact from your Address Book
- Select the contact's phone number or email address.
- Once the button is created, just tap it to FaceTime/call/text/email.
- Use the EDIT button and then tap a contact button to change name, phone/email and picture.
HOW TO CHANGE SIZE & SHAPE OF BUTTONS:
- Tap the EDIT button
- use the size buttons on top to make buttons smaller or larger.
- use the round/square selector on top to change buttons shape.
APPLE WATCH APP & COMPLICATION:
- The Apple Watch app will show your first favorite button with a phone number. Just tap it to call.
- Add the FaceDial complication to your WatchFace and tap it to call your favorite contact.
FaceTime is an Apple technology and FaceDial is not related or affiliated in any way to FaceTime.
FaceDial uses the built-in Phone, Text Message (SMS), Email and FaceTime. Using them might incur a cost depending on your operator contract.
- Written for iOS 9+ and Apple Watch
- Supports all devices in all orientations.
- Supports iPad Multitasking
- Apple Watch app & complication to call your first favorite contact.