Clue is a period tracker and ovulation app that uses science and data to help you discover the unique patterns in your menstrual cycle. Use Clue to remind you about your period, PMS, ovulation and fertility.
Clue is rated as the top free period tracker app by the journal Obstetrics & Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Use Clue to:
- Track when your next period is coming.
- Get calendar reminders before your next period, PMS and ovulation.
- Track sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more.
- Log your birth control, or plan for pregnancy.
Clue also includes:
- The guarantee of no flowers, butterflies, euphemisms or pink - ever.
- In-depth information about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references.
- Dozens of ways to track your health, including period, PMS, birth control, ovulation, cramps, emotions, skin, hair, sleep, exercise, and more.
- Analysis of your current and past menstrual cycles, along with an overall average, to easily observe trends.
- The fastest data entry of any period tracker.
- An algorithm that learns from the data YOU input. The more you use it, the smarter it gets.
- Enhanced iOS features, including reproductive health integration with the Health app, Touch ID and Today Extensions.
Please note: Clue – Period Tracker is not a contraceptive.
Please say hello We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.