Control your Baha 5 sound processor directly from your iPhone and personalise your hearing experience.
Note: To use the Baha 5 Smart App, you first need to pair your iPhone to your sound processor and wait for pairing confirmation. See in-app video tutorial or visit our support page for instructions.
With the Baha 5 Smart App, you can...
- Adjust the volume and treble/bass on your sound processor
- Adjust the volume of your Cochlear™ Wireless Accessories
- Change programs on your sound processor and activate wireless streaming
- Link a personalised program to specific locations
- Locate your lost sound processor
- View sound processor status and usage
- Access support information and daily tips
Compatibility and languages: The Baha 5 Smart App works together with all Cochlear Baha 5 sound processors. It is verified on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running iOS 9.1. For more detailed device compatibility see the Baha 5 Smart App support page. Supported languages include: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Arabic, Hebrew, Brazilian Portuguese, Malaysian, Turkish, and Traditional Chinese.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.